Nobody is safe from the furor’s reanimated scourge! Independent UK studio rebellion is delighted to announce its cult shooter hit zombie army Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch in the first half of 2020.
- Playable in single player or co-op for up to four players, zombie army Trilogy features frenzied undead-shooting action across three nerve-shredding story campaigns and its brutal horde mode.
- On Nintendo Switch, zombie army Trilogy comes with everything previously released on consoles and brand new features including 2-4 player local wireless play, motion controls, Pro Controller and HD rumble support.
- In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed One final, unholy gamble – a Legion of undead Super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe!
- Take on unrelenting hordes of harrowing enemies, from zombie soldiers to armored Skeleton, and Fire demons to chainsaw-wielding elites – before facing the demonic dictator himself!
- The zombie army series has sold 4 million copies worldwide, and the next blood-curdling instalment zombie army 4: Dead war launches February 4, 2020 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.