Solve puzzles, explore dungeons, and soar the skies
Descend from the sky to the dangerous world below in this high-flying quest. Your adventure will lead you through perilous dungeons packed with puzzles. Each item you receive will open up even more adventureâ€”uncover a hidden area with the flying Beetle or find a clever way to hinder enemies with a whip. Whether you are scouring for secrets, getting in some sword practice, or upgrading equipment, forge your own path in the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD game.
Master realistic swordplay that corresponds to your movements
Gently swing your sword and angle your slashes to break through opponentsâ€™ defenses using intuitive motion controls. Linkâ€™s in-game movements will correspond to the angle of each strike you make with the Joy-Con controller, creating immersive swordplay that relies on strategy and accuracy. Figuring out how, when, and where to strike adds a puzzle-like twist to swordplay. On the go? Soar and slash using button-only controls. You can also use button controls on a Nintendo Switchâ„¢ Pro Controller.
Discover the origin of Link, Zelda, and the Master Sword
Join Link in his emotional quest to save Zelda, a childhood friend who must confront her destiny. Their special bond at the heart of the story is the worldâ€™s best hope for defeating the encroaching darknessâ€”and its power that will echo through the ages. Embark on a destiny-defining quest to overcome ancient trials and forge the powerful Master Sword. The many residents of the floating island and Linkâ€™s home, Skyloft, have colorful personalities that shine as you help them with their troubles. Make sure to stop by Beedleâ€™s shop, but keep an eye on the troublemaking Grooseâ€¦
Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda is a trademark of Nintendo. 2021 Nintendo.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game has been updated for the Nintendo Switch system
- Descend to the land beneath the clouds, explore dungeons, and solve puzzles on your quest
- Find and collect items that open up new paths and upgrades
- Use motion controls that correspond to your movements for more realistic swordplay, or use button-only controls
- Experience the earliest story in the Legend of Zelda series and learn how Link and Zelda first formed a legendary bond