Switch Game Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- Fighting to live…and living to fight”. A brand new RPG adventure awaits in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, coming to Nintendo Switch this September. Bringing together the futures of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this title will take players to the world of Aionios, home to two hostile nations.
- Keves: a nation where mechanical technology was developed. Their armies are composed of units consisting mainly of combat vehicles. They use units of small, mobile weapons operated by soldiers riding them.
- Agnus: a nation strong in ether, a magical technology. Their forces are built around units that specialise in ether combat, and they fight with small, mobile, autonomous weapons that use ether technology.
- Six soldiers hailing from these nations, will take part in a grand tale with life as its central theme.
- Noah: One of the protagonists of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and a solider of Keves. Noah is also an “off-seer” who mourns for soldiers who’ve lost their lives on the battlefield.
- Lanz: An ally of Noah’s who wields a great sword that doubles as a shield.