Luigiâ€™s invited to the towering Last Resort hotel, but when Mario and friends go missing, our green-clad hero will have to conquer his fears to save them. Slam, blow away, and vacuum up ghosts with the all-new Poltergust G-00, and join forces with Gooigi to overcome the puzzling contraptions and mischievous boss on each themed floor. And thatâ€™s just the Last Resort. Enter the ScareScraper for 8-player local wireless or online co-op gameplay. See if you can defeat all the ghosts, rescue all the toads, or clear other objectives before time runs out in the ScareScraper. And for more mini-game madness, compete on teams at the Scream Park. Whether you play with friends or wander the hotel alone, youâ€™ll be sucked in by the atmospheric music and ghoulish decor of every cobwebby corner you explore. Why not take in the cinematic sights and sounds with a friend? In the main adventure, you and a friend can play together as Luigi and Gooigi in two-player co-op. Gooigi can walk on spikes, slip through tight spaces, and help Luigi overcome obstacles he canâ€™t tackle alone. Never hurts to have a friend in this hotel; it may not be very spooky, but Luigi begs to differ.
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel; Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the dÃ©cor to the puzzles to the boss
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi canâ€™t; Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcomes obstacles
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Google for 2-player co-op
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online; Itâ€™s Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi in a mini-game battle to see which is the ultimate team of ghost hunters